Currently, there are five companies listed on the Cambodian Securities Exchange:
1. Phnom Penh Water Supply Authority (PWSA, an SOE in water utility industry)
2. Grand Twins International (Cambodia) (GTI, a private company in apparel clothing industry)
3. Phnom Penh Autonomous Port (PPAP, an SOE in port service industry)
4. Phnom Penh SEZ Plc. (PPSP, a private SEZ Developer)
5. Sihanoukville Autonomous Port (PAS, an SOE in port service industry)
Each company has its own potential on the future business growth and profits. So if you have 10 million KHR, what will you invest in?
If you are a medium to long-term investor, you need to look at the company's development plan and growth trends with the economy growth. Such investments are not much risky, but it will take you a longer time.
If you are a short-term investor (trader), we need to find stocks that are highly volatile. You can keep track of the company's current businesses and future forecasts, combined with the trends of both demand and supply.
Sharing is Caring.